Friday 30 March 2012

story board of edited film




Here is a rough story board of some of the most poignant  stills from the film that I have edited together from the rough footage I took of the Peak District. It forms the basis of the journey that I experienced on a particular day whilst I was in the Peak district. The main elements focus on the way in which the weather changed an the impact this had on the landscape. I noticed in particular the way in which the weather caused the lighting to changed and the physical aspects on this such as the noise of the rain hitting the windscreen and the sound of the wind captured when exposed the environment. 

I now need to find a way to integrate the drawings,  film footage and sound to create the essence of this journey that I experienced.
Below are some of the same images highlighted in colour just to see what they look like. I don't think colour pencil alone can work with these images as the definition of the image is lost. 


No comments:

Post a Comment